Learn Chinese in Hamburg
美好的一天 (Měihǎo de yītiān)
For China, Hamburg is the gateway to Europe, and so it’s no surprise that Germany’s and China’s second-largest-cities — Hamburg and Shanghai — have enjoyed a 30-year-long relationship as sister cities. In 2013 a Chinese teahouse modeled after the most renowned teahouse in the Middle Kingdom, the Shanghai Huxinting, opened not far from Hamburg’s Völkerkundemuseum (Museum of Ethnology). Here is where Chinese tradition lives in Hamburg.
We offer exciting courses in Chinese in the heart of the Speicherstadt! Whether you’d like to learn one-to-one or in a group, we have the most suitable course ready for you. Also as an online course!
The Chinese language has the most number of native speakers in the world. Chinese — also called Mandarin — is an exciting and surprisingly easy language to learn. Get lost in the Chinese language with its almost 5000-year-long tradition while preparing yourself for the second-largest economy in the world.
To learn Chinese should be fun, and we can guarantee that with Institute4Languages you’ll find that learning is a joy. We offer Chinese for beginners and advanced students alike. Our qualified trainers are looking forward to teaching you!
Interested in a one-to-one or group course?
Useful Online Dictionaries
Did you know?
- Chinese is one of the oldest languages in the world with the longest oral tradition
- Over 800 million people speak Mandarin
- Chinese doesn’t have a vocabulary like European languages do
- There are no cases in the Chinese language
- Basic grammatical terms like “singular” and “plural” are foreign loanwords
- When learning Chinese, you learn not only one but two languages
Popular Chinese newspapers to learn Chinese
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
- Send us a message