Learn Spanish in Hamburg
¡No hay de qué! Just like “Da nich’ für!” from Hamburg slang or “Don’t mention it!” in English, this is the appropriate response in Spanish for a favor done.
Those, who already have some French under their belts, will find it particularly easy to learn Spanish. Mastering this language opens the door not only to the Iberian Peninsula but also to the whole of Latin America, where Spanish is the language spoken in all countries but Brazil.
Join one of our vibrant Spanish courses and get acquainted with the language and culture of Spain and Latin America. Our courses are specially tailored to the needs of the learners. Course participants learn most effectively from our native speaking trainers who possess university degrees and bring with them many years of teaching experience. We offer our classes also online!
Contact us to find out about doing a trial lesson at your convenience to learn Spanish in Hamburg!
Do you have any questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Useful Online Dictionaries
Diccionario de la lengua espagnola/ Real academia Espanola
Did you know?
- Castillano, the official language of Spain, is a global language with approximately 360 million native speakers
- Until the 18th century, Spanish was one of the most important diplomatic languages in Europe
- Spanish is the official language in 21 countries
- Around 30 million native speakers of Spanish live in the United States
- The Spanish language has been heavily influenced by Arabic
Popular Spanish Newspapers to learn Spanish
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
- Send us a message
Institute 4 Languages | Sprachschule
Ihre Anfahrt: Routenplanung
ÖPNV nach/ Public Transportation to
Bus Linie/ Bus route "6": Bei St. Annen
oder/ or "111": Am Sandtorkai
Planen Sie Ihre Anfahrt mit dem HVV
Route Planner with HVV